Argus Engineering LLC - Innovation for Hire
The driving force of Argus Engineer is a small but very skilled group of engineers. Throughout our carriers we have accumulated tens of years of experience working for industries such as Military and Aerospace or Medical and Automotive. We worked for both, American and European Industries as well.
Our Mission is to provide our customers with solutions through innovation, engineering analysis and design in order to help them to be more successful in their business.
We are conveniently located on the eastern coast of the United States in Morris County, New Jersey. We have a quick response time to your problems and inquiries and, if necessary, we can visit your facility for a better understanding of your needs.
In order to compete on the global market we are keeping our overhead to a minimum while we strive to deliver quality services that meet your specific challenges and goals.
Argus Engineering has the innovative ideas and the advanced tools required to manage today's complex engineering problems.
We proudly deliver the following services for our customer's benefit:
- Consulting engineering services for your mechanical problems
- CAD/CAE Services with the help of the latest tools and technologies
- Drafting Services applying Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) for clear and concise drawings
- Finite Element Analysis to produce stiffness and strength visualisation and to minimize weight, materials and costs
- Design for automated packaging machinery and robotic systems
- Packaging design for your sensitive products
- Patent drawings and services
- Material handling equipment design and consultancy
- Design for plastics or composite materials
- Sheet metal design and fabrication drawings
- Tooling design for manufacturing and assembly processes
- Manufacturing expertise, technical and functional consulting
- Reverse engineering and preparation of 3D models and parametric based drawings
- Rapid prototyping fabrication for metals and plastics
Please browse our website for full details of the services offered and feel free to contact us with any questions or request for a quote.