Argus Engineering LLC offers a full service of solid modeling solutions. We can empower your ideas and visions with the help of the latest Computer Aided Design services as follow: 3D part modeling, 3D assembly, 2D drafting, paper to CAD conversion, 3D rendering and animation, CAD data translation.
The advantage of presenting your product as a 3D model is that you can enable a product to be viewed from multiple perspectives and also a 3D model is a good way for illustrating views or concepts that may be hard to see in 2 dimensional representations.
A 3D model or assembly can add realism and dynamism to the way the people look to the product and will arouse the imagination of your audience which will translate ultimately in more customers and better sales.
The possibility to show the interaction of an object within its environment is one more great advantage of 3D modeling and animation. Your product is located in its working conditions and then is checked for fit, interferences, and functionality.
Once your product is built in our modeling package a large variety of additional programs can be utilized for your benefit such as stress analysis, animation, conceptual rendering, Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM), and other more.
Benefits and CAD Services provided by Argus Engineering:
- interference detection performed with high accuracy
- weight and mass calculations for parts and assemblies
- center of mass and moments of inertia calculation
- early detection of design flaws and reduce time spent in iterative design
- conversion of 2D drawings to 3D solid modeling
- 3D drafting from 2D CAD Formats
- 3D assembly modeling
- 3D part modeling
- 3D Sectional Views
- exploded assembly drawings
- 3D functional tolerancing and annotations
Please browse our website for full details of the services offered and feel free to contact us with any questions or request for a quote.