We can take your projects starting from your sketches or, at the end of the design process, from your 3D assembly models where we can work on the component parts, apply all the engineering tolerances, limits and fits, surface finish and treatments, coatings and material selection, while evaluating those parts for manufacturability and cost effectiveness.
If required we will use your detailing specifications to match your company standards. We also can make modification or updates of your existing drawings based on your directions and specifications.
On short, the list of our drafting services:
- Assembly drawings - fully assembled or exploded views, checking for interferences and clearances
- Prototype drawings - drawn from your sketches and to your specifications and standards
- Fabrication drawings - with reference to the fabrication process
- Exploded view illustrations - these are essential for service manuals, technical diagrams, spare part identification, work instructions or catalogs
- Library parts creation - we can create for you CAD files for different components or hardware that you often use in your design work and documents
- Photo rendering of components - you can change your components models into realistic looking photos for presentation or brochures saved in the usual image formats including JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PDF, eDrawings…
- Bill of Materials (BOM) - created from the CAD assembly and can be generated in customer-defined format
- Format conversion - because there are various types of CAD systems in use worldwide, there is a need to convert file formats for sharing purposes. We can help you to save on purchase of expensive conversion software
- Drafting Standards - our drawings follow the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) guidelines, those of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) , and of other national standards and organizations. All the Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T) rules, practices, and methods are applied
- Data files formats - we can generate the following electronic files: DWG, DXF, IGES, STL, eDrawings, PDF…
Please browse our website for full details of the services offered and feel free to contact us with any questions or request for a quote.