Argus Engineering LLC design staff has expertise in a variety of industries, and are extremely skilled at learning about new industries and applying their skills to solve entirely new problems.
Our Mission is to provide our customers with solutions through innovation, engineering analysis and design in order to help them to be more successful in their business.
Our main area of expertise is mechanical/machine design and we can work together with your engineering team or our partners to cover all the Electrical and Manufacturing requirements of Product Development.
At Argus Engineering LLC we design stamped or molded commercial products, special machines, tools, fixtures, hydraulic or pneumatic systems, transmission systems. Our products and machines can be found in industries as: machine tool builders, aerospace, automotive, appliance, textile, recreational, material recycling facility and others.
As a private consulting engineering practice, our experience was acquired working for the following industries:
Packaging Machinery and Custom Designed Machinery and Mechanisms - Medical and Food Industries:
- Component handling
- Cartoning machines
- Top load case packing (customer- Hershey's)
- Case forming and closing
- Pick and place loading (customer- Pfizer Pharmaceutical)
- Conveyors (belt or chain driven)
Tooling and Automation for Automotive, Medical or Aerospace Industries:
- Cutting, by-pass and thermoforming dies (customer- Chrysler - PT Cruiser)
- Robotic, self contained, welding cells (customer- Hummer)
- Molds for composite (fiberglass, kevlar and carbon fiber) parts (customer-Bombardier Aerospace)
- Fixtures used to perform vibration tests (customer-L-3 Communications - Wescam)
- Mechanisms designed to set up optical devices (customer-L-3 Communications - Wescam)
Product Design for Aerospace, Military and Commercial Industries:
- Structural components for airborne platforms, gyro-stabilized camera systems used in commercial and military applications (customer-L-3 Communications - Wescam)
- High accuracy movement mechanisms, optical drives, with application in optical sensors (customer-L-3 Communications - Wescam)
- Preliminary design and detail of a composite structure for an unmanned aerial vehicle (customer-Bombardier Aerospace)
- Prototype development of a Flight Test Nacelle (customer-Honeywell Aerospace)
Please browse our website for full details of the services offered and feel free to contact us with any questions or request for a quote.